Bremen OOC - General Chatter

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Bremen OOC - General Chatter

Postby James Greenman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Hello, Bremenites!

This is the Bremen Out Of Character thread, where you can post about anything at all; the current mission, logs, your characters, plans for the weekend and vacations, etc.

I just came back from the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago - Absolutely beautiful, I could retire to a beachy resort!
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Commander

Re: Bremen OOC - General Chatter

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 pm

If the Hyperion thread is allowed have a photo of a spectacular butt, WE deserve nothing less than a photo of a pair of dancing boobies!

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Calm your tits.

"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Postby James Greenman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 pm

All of you.

Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Postby Shawna F » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:05 am

I just (as in less than two hours ago) got in from a nearly week long trip to Oklahoma to visit my brother. Slow hotel internet was slow, thus I'm just catching up to all things STE tonight/tomorrow. ALAS I HAVE NO CUNNING ANIMAL PUNS ON ME.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Postby Shawna F » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 am

So this is how I see Dimitriou and Raqiin. (For any Red vs Blue fans out there, I have ended up with a mental image of Dimitriou as looking like Wyoming.)

He will talk around the subject forever and ramble and really should just come out and say something already, gosh. GUESS HE CAN'T NOW! :awes:

Commander

Postby Einar S » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

I knew it, she's GLAD he's dying!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi, folks.
Thanks to those of you who contacted me last night to say you'd not be able to make it, and the few who contacted me after to explain. I appreciate it all round, guys.

As it stands, we carried on last night with a slow simmer...
Here's a recap so everyone knows what is happening, and where their characters were, for logs and such. :)

The crew gathered, with a small crowd of other well-wishers at SF HQ for Captain Suder's memorial. She's been removed from the morgue and laid to rest in a torpedo casing, as is the usual method of burial in Starfleet, and sent towards Earth, to burn up in its atmosphere. The crew witnessed the 21 phaser salute that coincided with this event while being served bland food and weak beverages. The usual fare you'd expect at a memorial, basically.

If you want your characters to be there while this was happening, go for it. :)

sh'Hruvek and Jameson got into a discussion with Dori D'aru Nex about her research and have agreed to bring her findings to the Captain.

The info contained in the data module in sh'Hruvek's possession contains scattered details of an anthropological team who set out with the intention of studying a primitive culture in ir around 2161. The date is uncertain. Details of this expedition are limited, but you do know all members of the team were human, and a partial manifest has survived that includes low-tech machinery, plantlife and various seeds. No contact was ever made with the anthropologists and nearly all traces of their existence was lost over time.

Lapse is 48 hours, giving everyone time to get, and then get over their memorial hangovers.
It was decided after the mission, in the OOC, that this time would be used to convince Captain Griffiths to mount an expedition to search for and find the remains for this expedition.

If anyone has any questions throw them my way.
Good luck. ;)

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Postby Shawna F » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:45 pm

I am so sorry about the unexpected bail today, guys. The store I work at had a grand opening, and everything was busy as hell and back, but even I didn't anticipate the surprise 10 hour no break shift I got back from about half an hour ago.

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 pm

eek, Shawna!
That sounds pretty fun-packed, eh? No worries. I'm just glad you're OK.
We all managed to get onto the ship. That's as far as we've gotten without you, anyway. :)

Next

Return to U.S.S. Bremen