New Vessel Time Slot

Discuss everything to do with the game here. Your ships, character story arcs, plots, plans and ideas are all fair game. If it's In-Universe, then it's in here.

Preferred Time Slot for New Vessel

12am Central/11pm Mountain/10pm Pacific/6am UTC (next day)
1
6%
11pm Central/10pm Mountain/9pm Pacific/5am UTC (next day)
1
6%
10pm Central/9pm Mountain/8pm Pacific/4am UTC (next day)
4
22%
9pm Central/8pm Mountain/7pm Pacific/3am UTC (next day)
7
39%
8pm Central/7pm Mountain/6pm Pacific/2am UTC (next day)
3
17%
7pm Central/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific/1am UTC (next day)
2
11%
 
Total votes : 18
Site Admin
User avatar
That would be unwise

Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

New Vessel Time Slot

Postby James Greenman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Hey folks!

It's getting to be that time where we've got more players that want to play than we have positions to put them in, so it's time for a general rejigging by putting forward another vessel for people to play on.

This thread is for our ST:E veterans and newbies alike, we'll have a bit of discussion and a poll for you to select two times that - if you were to make a new character, or move one of your current characters - you'd prefer above any other. Also, while we have a global following, we don't have much in the way of western hemisphere timed ships, so with that in mind we'll be aiming towards this side of the world to capture the Eurasian continents.

So please, get to clicking, drop a message, let me know what you think of times and maybe suggestions for what you'd like to see running in that time slot? Days would likely be Tuesday or Friday. so bear that in mind, but please make suggestions. I'd like to know what you think.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Commander

Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Heya, James.
Can you add the UTC times, too, so us Euros have an idea what time that'd be for us? I know it's th emiddle of the night, but, still... ::shrugs:: some of us are insomniacs.

Site Admin
User avatar
That would be unwise

Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby James Greenman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Aoibhe Ni wrote:Heya, James.
Can you add the UTC times, too, so us Euros have an idea what time that'd be for us? I know it's th emiddle of the night, but, still... ::shrugs:: some of us are insomniacs.


Good idea, thanks Aoibhe. UTC times have been popped in, but they'd be perfect for late sleepers/early risers, so it's not too far out of reach.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Commander
User avatar
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby C. J. Short » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:57 am

So far we've got 2 Sovereigns, a Prometheus, and an Intrepid. I think it would be nice if the new ship were something lightly-armed, like a Nova. Something that focuses more on exploration and discovery, and has to rely more on guile and maneuvering should it come to blows.

As for time, I voted, but I'm very flexible, and either day works for me.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:33 pm

C. J. Short wrote:So far we've got 2 Sovereigns, a Prometheus, and an Intrepid. I think it would be nice if the new ship were something lightly-armed, like a Nova. Something that focuses more on exploration and discovery, and has to rely more on guile and maneuvering should it come to blows.

As for time, I voted, but I'm very flexible, and either day works for me.



You still want that Defiant, don't you? :P

Site Admin
User avatar
That would be unwise

Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby James Greenman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Aoibhe Ni wrote:You still want that Defiant, don't you? :P


I don't think that'd count under 'lightly-armed' :V
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Andrew Rice » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 pm

I'd love a Galaxy-X Class, it would make sense since the Treaty of Algeron has dissolved, and cloaking devices have started being experimented with. Also.... they have a LANCE WEAPON!!! :cylon: :flame:
Vincit Omnia Veritas - The truth conquers all things.

TAC - LtJG. Soule Douglas - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 / S.T.A.R. ECS
ENG - Lt. Ilaihr - USS Atlantis NCC-1021-D
CSO - LtJG. Hamlet - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Lieutenant

Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:09 am

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Andrew Rice wrote:I'd love a Galaxy-X Class, it would make sense since the Treaty of Algeron has dissolved, and cloaking devices have started being experimented with. Also.... they have a LANCE WEAPON!!! :cylon: :flame:


A lance weapon? Count me in!
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Andrew Rice » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Vanessa Brinkman wrote:
Andrew Rice wrote:I'd love a Galaxy-X Class, it would make sense since the Treaty of Algeron has dissolved, and cloaking devices have started being experimented with. Also.... they have a LANCE WEAPON!!! :cylon: :flame:


A lance weapon? Count me in!


And this has nothing do with me rocking that exact ship, like a boss, on STO.
Vincit Omnia Veritas - The truth conquers all things.

TAC - LtJG. Soule Douglas - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 / S.T.A.R. ECS
ENG - Lt. Ilaihr - USS Atlantis NCC-1021-D
CSO - LtJG. Hamlet - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Commander

Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

Re: New Vessel Time Slot

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 pm

James Greenman wrote:
Aoibhe Ni wrote:You still want that Defiant, don't you? :P


I don't think that'd count under 'lightly-armed' :V


Maybe not, but I bet he still wants that Defiant nonetheless!

Next

Return to Engage Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest